Friday, March 9, 2012

Upper James Premier/PhysioMed

This morning I chose the Upper James location to work out. The gym and reception areas were very sparkly and clean. Nice job! I checked the paper towel and tp dispensers in the womens changeroom and found them all had been refilled.
Upstairs in the main gym, again all dispensers were filled. And, I remembered to bring my own towel and water bottle this time!! LOL.

Todays workout was curious. About halfway through my 40 min treadmill routine, the mid-aged gentleman that was on a machine perpendicular and to the left of mine casually strode over to the treadmill beside me. I tried not to smile too much as I watched out of the corner of my eye, while he tried to look casual and peered intently at the read-out on my treadmill. Funny! I guess he was wondering why I was pouring sweat?!?

I myself have been guilty of casually peering at someones read-out. Why? Mere curiousity really. I suppose that's how we learn, by observing what others around us are up to. 
I also finally found the pec machine I was looking for last week. So I did about 10 mins of weights after my treadmill. Then of course, finished with a nice stretch session.
Nice gym at this location, especially when freshly cleaned. Seems to be moderately busy most of the time too, which is also a good sign.

Until tomorrow; don't sweat the small stuff..... 

No comments: