Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Belly Fat Challenge: Progress Report

I am happy to report that there has been progress!!! Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afterall, that is the whole point, isn't it??

My size 7 jeans now fit me again, like they did before I quit smoking. Actually, they fit me a bit better as they are not quite as snug around the belly. I believe the reason for this progress is the addition of my personal training sessions into my workout routines AND the nutrition plan.

I know, you're thinking; "but she's only been on the nutrition plan for a week".......true, but I already feel really good. Having 5 small meals approximately 3 hours at each interval (starting at around 7am or whenever I get my lazy butt out of bed!) seems to be helping to regulate my blood sugar and has pretty much eliminated that woozy feeling I was getting periodically since I've quit smoking.

I believe when I started this quest, I set my birthday June 7th as the target date. That date was for both losing my belly fat and quitting smoking. And since I have quit smoking now all I need to focus on is getting fit.  All??? 

Agreed, its not easy to stick to a nutrition plan either. (just like it wasn't easy to quit smoking) And its not easy to get to the gym on a regular basis; okay I'm lying about this one but that's because I'm a weirdo and I love to workout. So I suppose its not easy for the average person to get to the gym everyday. BUT, this one small indication of progress has spurred me to continue the challenge.  

A reader commented on my last post asking me to share the nutrition plan. As you know, I've taken on the self directed task of reviewing fitness solutions for you, the reader. Therefore; until I can be certain that this nutrition plan is indeed working well and will continue to work for two more weeks, I will not reveal the plan.

Please note; I am not a nutritionist, doctor, therapist or expert of any kind in fitness whatsoever. I'm just an average normal mid 40's woman who is reviewing various fitness solutions and posting my personal experiences and opinions here for you to read. Which means that just because this plan is working for me, does not necessarily mean that it works for you.

BUT! If indeed you decide to take on the challenge yourself, AND you do indeed find that it is working for you then FANTASTIC!!!! Please let me and your fellow readers know about your progress by posting your comments here on my blog.

Until then; don't sweat the small stuff!!

No comments: