Friday, August 31, 2012

Post Injury Update

As you know, I hurt my back on Sunday. Monday was painful and slow moving. Tuesday was stiff and irritable. Wednesday was "it only hurts when I laugh". Thursday was "I can't stand this any longer I'm going to the gym".
 
Today is Friday, and today is, "OMG I stayed too long at the gym yesterday, and I've regressed back to Tuesdays "stiff and irritable".
 
Moral of the story: when your doctor tells you to walk, just walk. I walked at 3.5 mph on the treadmill yesterday for 20 mins. Then I decided I could handle some of the conditioning exercises my new trainer gave me two weeks ago. I spent another 40 mins doing conditioning.
Then!!
Oh yes!!
There's more!!!
I went for a walk with my daughter. And that was after walking downtown for an hour or so.

What have I learned??

Well, for starters; I am quite stubborn. (no kidding)

The biggest lesson I learned this week; The older I get, the more I realize that I really know very little.

There is sooooo much to learn; and so little time.

until next time; don't sweat the small stuff!!

CAH productions Tees

No comments: