Friday, May 18, 2012

Belly Fat Challenge: Week #11 update

So here it is, the long awaited picture of progress. In order to appreciate how much work I have done to lose the 3 inches I have lost from my waist in 11 weeks you need to review some of my posts which discuss my daily workouts. Yes, daily. I had been going to the gym everyday for about an hour each day since March 6th. Recently, I have had to scale this back to 6 days per week, due to a new commitment.

Here is the before picture taken
on March 6, 2012:
March 6, 2012
May 18, 2012
And over here >>is the after picture;  after 11 weeks of hard work taken today, May 18, 2012.

Wow, I wasn't even aware of the difference myself until just looking at these two pictures now.
It sure makes me feel good that all my hard work has translated into some really great results. This is not the end of my belly fat challenge, gosh no. It has now spurred me on to keep working hard and keep up my exercise routine and maintain my healthy diet. It feels great to be able to slip on my jeans now, rather than squeeze myself into them. LOL!!

I sincerely hope that by sharing my experiences here has inspired some of my readers to take up their own fitness challenges. For years I thought there was no way I'd ever lose the belly fat I gained through two pregnancies. The skin there was so stretched and the fat just didn't seem to ever want to go away. But now I've managed to change all that by working out more often and by changing my diet. For me, its not just about how I look, but how I feel overall.  And, its also about setting a goal and reaching that goal.

Until next time; don't sweat the small stuff...







No comments: